Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to hire a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is ready. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and get them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and after verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of your company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may can be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to try and do each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and locate a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.